Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Lizzie

The post is particularly precious to me. Lizzie is one of my high school girls that I am once again so blessed to hang out with.

This year she has been on an exceptionally crazy journey as she is preparing to be a mother. Though this has not been easy by any means for her, I've been able to witness so much beauty with her this year--hearing the heart beat for the first time, seeing her body make room for another life, finding out that it's a sweet baby boy, the excitement of being a mom, and the hardships that come along with it. She is one of the bravest people I know. This is why I feel so honored to take her picture.

Love you, Lizzie.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comments:

Unknown said...

these photos are beautiful! I think they capture the anxious excitement perfectly! love the lighting too! =)