Friday, December 9, 2011

Hannah pronounced Ha-na =)

This is my girl Hannah. Make sure you pronounce her name right--Ha-na. We went on a little photo adventure the other day because we both love photography and I wanted to try out my new gear. I've known Hannah for four years now. I met her in 8th grade as her new youth leader and she (along with some others) have stuck with me since. I have seen her grown both in her music and her faith tremendously these past few years. I feel so honored to not only be her leader, but also her friend. 
Check her out!

  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
She gives me this face quite often. 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


1 comments:

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous! I love how Hannah's personality comes through in all of the shots! Love them! =)