Thursday, December 22, 2011

Team Falconry 2011

Now that I have graduated [Huzzah!] I am now on a job search. My dear friend Sarah and I thought that my resume looked a little dull so we decided to become Falconists. What employer couldn't resist a hard working woman who can hunt with birds?!

Ok so not really, we just got a Groupon to take this intro course on Falconry, which ended up being pretty rad. Did you know that a falcon can read a book over a mile away? I didn't. Did you know that a 1.5 pound falcon can take down a 9 pound jack rabbit? Something else I didn't know!

The intro course gives you a bunch of fun nuggets of info, but they also let you take tons of pictures (which makes me really stoked!) and they let you hold one of their birds (which makes Sarah really stoked!) 

These are the little starter birds. I guess if you want to be a falconist, then you gotta start out with these cuties. 


Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Next up are the big guys. 

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Then it's our turn to become faconists.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Team Falconry 2011

0 comments: