Friday, December 9, 2011

Holiday in the Vineyard

Back where Bryan and I both grew up, they have something called Holiday in the Vineyard, where all the wineries in the area showcase their tasting rooms. All the leaves were vibrant, which makes it perfect to snap a few shots. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Bryan found a tractor. He has radar for them.

  PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

Jennifercharis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny Bjerke said...

So stinkin cute. I just read like the past 2 months of your blogs. I don't know how I got so behind but I'm going to stay connected now that I'm really subscribed :) (I had to delete and then leave this comment with my most recent account)

Bryan and Samantha said...

Yay subscribed!