Monday, May 23, 2011

Last Friday, we celebrated my incredible friend Sara's birthday. She is my co-leader, my co-worker, was one of my bridesmaids, a Costa Rican travel buddy, and most of all one of my bestest friends [I realize bestest isn't a word, but it fits]. Next fall Sara will be off to North Park University in Chicago to become a youth pastor. I have been so blessed to get to know this girl for the past two years and I'm excited to visit her in the windy city! Anyways, [before I get all sappy], here are some pictures of the night. I realize I have no pictures of Sara on her birthday, but here are some of the people who love her...

Photobucket
Taco Bar with a fancy quesadilla maker
Photobucket

Photobucket
This is our friend Emma; it's was her birthday the next day!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Homemade tortilla chips by Steph was the popular choice
Photobucket

Photobucket
We had a taco bar potluck and later watched Heavy Weights [such a great movie] on a projector in the backyard. Thanks to our friends Nate & Joseph for always letting us use their backyard for events [they're one of the only few that don't live in an apartment].

0 comments: