Monday, May 9, 2011

Homework is far better done in a hammock

I had an incredible amount of stats homework last friday and Bryan suggested that it wouldn't be so bad if I did all of it in a hammock out at the farm he works at. And let me tell you, four hours of statistical equations are far more enjoyable from a hammock in the middle of a cherry orchard than anywhere else ever.

Bryan went off to work and when I wasn't doing stats I was taking pictures, watching geese curiously approach my hammock [only to be startled that a human was in it], and napping.
B setting my hammock up

Bryan off to work

It was such a beautiful day. After work, Bryan took me tubing down the pretty part of Putah Creek. I say "pretty" because not all of Putah Creek is pleasant enough to raft down. The water was freezing so it was comical the two of us trying to stay dry on a tiny tractor tire of a tube.

0 comments: