Tuesday, November 15, 2011

In 4 Days!!!!!

We are leaving for Costa Rica to visit my family! Last spring, Bryan and I were suppose to be go, but unusual weather made it important for Bryan to stay at the farm. Me, being a lucky girl, got to still go and I brought two girlfriends along. It was probably the best vacation I've ever had.

Photobucket

Well, we still have Bryan's ticket that we needed to use within the year, so this Thanksgiving we are headed down there. I am so thrilled to see my family and the beautiful country again. It's suppose to be the best month to go. The rains just ended and the jungle is lush. I made a chain count down [I'm a huge fan of em] to get excited about the trip. Each ring has something that I'm excited for Bryan to see this trip--like the monkeys that hang outside your window!

If you don't see a post for awhile, know that it's because this next month is packed. I come back to two more weeks of school, finals, and then graduation!

Pura Vida!


0 comments: