Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Birthday!


Photobucket

To my main squeeze,

You are handsome and rugged.
You have crazy rough farmers hands, but a gentle heart.
You have a deep genuine love for everyone.
You think everyone is the most amazing person you have ever met =)
You and I dream up some crazy things. I love it. I am so excited for our future farm. 
You are my favorite to photograph. I feel lucky. [I think you could be a REI model].
You put hard work into everything you love: God, farming, family...
You make life SO fun! [You even change bocce ball rules to make it more interesting for me]
You are my favorite to banter back and forth with. We say such silly things.
You remind me to be humble with all the humbleness you are.
You pull over to help anyone with car trouble. Sometime they are just out of gas, but you also change their oil and fill up all their fluids. And leave them feeling better about humanity. Ha =)
You love to go above and beyond in giving your time, energy, and talents.
You are passionate about the things you do. 

You are my hero.

A huzzah to you, my love! Happy Birthday!

Love, 
Your Rose

0 comments: