Thursday, June 23, 2011

On a Boat with 40 High Schoolers

Photobucket
If you are around Bryan and I enough, you'll hear us talk about our kids. By that, we mean the kids we love to love on at our church. Sometimes that's all we talk about. We love to brag about them because they happen to be some of the most inspiring and most wonderful people we know. This past week I got the pleasure of spending a week with some of them on houseboats. It was a life-changing week to say the least (a conversation much more suited for face-to-face time over a cup of coffee). But I just wanted to post a picture or two just so you guys can see the people who my heart swells with joy for. I love these kids to death and I am just so excited for what God is doing in their lives.

Photobucket
The faces in this picture are hilarious!

0 comments: