Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Mirror Maze

Photobucket

This weekend we also did something called the "mirror maze", which is this huge maze made out of mirrors. Mirrors, not beers. [Earlier I was telling a friend that I went through the mirror maze and she thought I was saying beer maze. Lesson learned. I need to work on pronunciation.] Anyways, I would say that Bryan and I got our twelve dollars worth out of this thing. We went through it forwards, backward, raced each other from each side, and did a couple more rounds after going wine tasting. Overall, super fun!


P.S. I would also like to point out that Bryan did not participate in the wine tasting; however, I did. I would also like to add that I somehow improved my mirror maze time after wine tasting and managed to beat Bryan by whole minutes. I am a mirror maze champ!

0 comments: