Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sarah // Senior Portraits



I've mentioned all this before, it was 5 years ago that I moved to Davis and my heart was set on doing youth ministry. I found a church and I was given a group of girls in 8th grade. I've had the privilege of walking along side them through developing their faith, wrestling with doubt, boyfriends, breakups, and college decisions.  Now they're seniors--done with college apps and getting ready for independent life to start. I've said this so many times, but they are one of the best things that Davis had for me. 

 Sarah's been in our small group since the beginning. One year, we meet every week on my couch drinking tea and hands down, Sarah asks the best questions. She has this ability to cut through all small talk and go straight to what's really going on. She's confident, strong, and has incredible leadership skills. Oregon University better watch out for this one. I kinda like her a lot. 




Photobombing at it's best. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love love LOVE the tree pictures!!!!!!! they capture Sarah WONDERFULLY!!!!!!!

Steffie