Tuesday, July 24, 2012

houseboats

I've realized that I am completely behind on what's been going on this summer [eep! sorry, mom!]
The next couple of posts are going to be a series of catch-ups before Bryan and I get on our plane to the east coast tonight.

In June, Bryan and I spent a week with our high schoolers on Lake Shasta. For me everything significant happens on this Lake: this is where I came to know Jesus,  where I met so many dear friends, and where my heart feels a complete recharge. In fact, this is where I met Bryan for the first time. Perhaps, this is why we named our dog 'Shasta'. 

This week was no less significant--watching high schoolers realize that they are loved beyond measure and seeing them recharge after a hectic school year. And of course banana boating, wake boarding, and  my favorite face plant picture of ALL time.








0 comments: