Friday, March 23, 2012

Day Twenty-Three: Moon

As you may have noticed, the March Photo-a-Day has been lacking lately. I would like to blame it on this 8 week studio course I'm taking, but it's a bit more than that.

It's been crazy busy in the Pellissier apartment. Bryan is in his busiest month--finishing pruning and spraying (organic stuff, of course). Yesterday, he was gone for work when I got up for class [7am] and came home at around 8pm. Yikes!

As for me, I am taking two classes. One is a business for photographers class, which has been extremely helpful in all the logistics that involve starting my own business and a quickly moving photo class. I have a lot of studio work to get done, hence the lack of photo-a-days.

I think this may be the last photo-a-day, but no worries because now I have the time to post all the other stuff Bryan and I have been up to =)

Photobucket

0 comments: