Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Brendan & Amanda engaged in Half Moon Bay

They might be my favorite couple. [Am I allowed to say that?] I blame it on the fact that they own the cutest Goldendoodle. 
I met Brendan and Amanda a few months ago and I thought they were so cool. The kind of cool that you're like, "they couldn't possibly be friends with dorky me!" Amanda is a dietitian and Brendan is in his last stretch of Vet school. Nonetheless they are friends with me and on top of all that asked me to be their photographer. I feel privileged to document what these two have. They are each other's sweethearts and I love their love. 

Guys, you are one gorgeous couple.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is my absolute favorite shoot of yours!!!! LOVE!!!!

Amanda said...

Sam you are so funny. We are way dorkier! These turned out better than we could have ever imagined. We had such an incredible day shooting with you, it was so much fun and just romantic and relaxing! We simply cannot wait for you to shoot our wedding in JAMAICA MON!!!! <3 <3 <3