Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ah-mur-i-ca

Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays partially because it's one of the few holidays in summer. Bryan and I had people over [maybe too many people for a one bedroom apartment with a weak AC] for a dessert potluck. Then we went to the park across the street where the city had a firework show and bands playing. Beside the ridiculous heat, we had a lot of fun and I think we all look pretty good for being so sweaty!

Photobucket
Bryan and I made this cake where when you cut into it, it's an American flag. Pretty cool, right? Well, I wish we could take credit for it, but it was stolen from this tasty website. I think we'll be making one every year now because it was such a big hit.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: